terça-feira, 21 de julho de 2009

Wellcome to Tips for Lazarus

Users of lazarus

They are all welcome ones!

He is with great satisfaction that beginning this work.

Lazarus in its current version (0.9.26) is sufficiently steady, with a well sped up development.

Here they will find tips of programming, interesting tips of configuration, articles, components, links, etc.

I am not none expert in programming, I am only somebody that has great interest in learning and sharing on this wonderful tool that is lazarus.

I cannot promise weekly update, but whenever possible I will be increase docs about paschal programming, configuration of lazarus, tips, manuals, etc.

Thank for all and stay with with God.

Um comentário:

  1. Nice blog! ;)

    I hope to find a lot of tips, I've just started to test lazarus after many years on Delphi 7

    ResponderExcluir